Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to formally introduce PR' GrnLf's Louie II. I would like to give a huge thanks to Samantha from GreenLeaf Kennels. This weekend was super stressful although it was supposed to be a vacation but, everything did work out. My heavens I was so scatter brained and NOTHING I mean NOTHING went right at all. Anyways after getting Louie I am absolutely in love with this dog. He is not perfect but, his personality and manners just makes him an easy fall in love with dogs. He is beautiful and perfect for me as I said before to some he doesn't have great angulation in the front end but, that is not a huge issue as this boy is very athletic and a freak for a flirtpole. I believe my interests with him will be Conformation, Weight Pull, Obedience, and Schutzhund. With in a few hours of having him he didn't let strange men talk to me with out barking and scaring the crap out of them. He never acted like he wanted to bite but, I believe the extra ob and schutzhund training would help even more with him since he seems to be naturally protective. Oh and did I mention absolutely wonderful with my 2 year old. Anyways enough of my rambling here he is.

I didn't get any new photos this weekend as my phone takes shitty pics. These are some that were taken a while ago.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww congrats he is handsome. Love his face, very striking look to him.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! These pics are great but, he looks so different in person I'm hoping I can capture some better pics once I get a new camera. If not we will video him so to get the real affect. He is also a pretty small guy.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
He is just toooooo handsome! :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
He's a gorgeous guy! Congrats on the new addition :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
SO HANDSOME!!! Congratulations!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
he is a handsome boy thats for sure! congrats on addin him to ur yard, i cant wait to see some more pics of him!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! Here is a few pics I did take with my phone the back cover's lense is scratched up so their blurry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts