Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends got a pup dropped off on them,and need someone to take care of the dog for them. SOOOOOOOOOO. They asked me!

This is Buddy. Right now he is outside on a chain(so sad) He is 2months old.

As soon as I move there Friday,my job is to train and take care of the dog.(Excited) I am going to crate train,so the poor thing doesn't have to be outside on a chain.

Way to young for that. Plus there is no doghouse! They have a lot to learn.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
what i cutie
are you keeping him?

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might end up. Cause I know my friend does not want a dog. Her husband talked her into it.

But she has a 1 year old,and another on the way,and he works 10 hours a day. They have no time for a dog,let alone a puppy.
I have plenty of free time as of Friday soooo. He's just so cute i am hoping to be able to keep him,but at the same time,it will make it even harder to find a place to rent/live. LOL
But I am saving now in hopes of buying a house.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dog is not really mine,yet. But I will be staying with them,and the dog, helping out at home, so it's kinda like he is mine. LOL

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute lil face on it.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Wait so you are going to move? Is this the same people that you were asking about in the other thread? If so AWESOME and good for you!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww katie he is adorable, poor guy beinon a chain, glad you're gonna be there to train and take care of him :d

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wait so you are going to move? Is this the same people that you were asking about in the other thread? If so AWESOME and good for you!
Yes, I decided to give it a go. I think it will be best. I thought over what everyone said here,and I just kept feeling like I should go. So I went with my gut.
Hope it doesn't fail me. LOL. But if it does,people can rub it in my face. XD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts