Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, after creeping this site for awhile, I finally decided to register and start posting! I have a Purple Ribbon UKC female pit that just had a litter of 7 pups. This is my (and hers) first litter, and it is definitely a learning experience! All of the pups are doing great so far at 4 weeks! Any tidbits of advice from experienced breeders is greatly appreciated! I'll post some pics of the little boogers soon. :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Welcome :) hope you enjoy your stay.

Looking forward to seeing pics.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
What made you start breeding without experience? How old is the mother? Welcome to the group, you will learn a lot if you stick around.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum Im sure you will learn alot here ,:) . P.S. purple ribbon really means nothing now a days almost allof our UKC dogs are purple ribbon , just has to do with a certain number of ancestors being registered UKC , { think it held more meaning back when single registration was allowed}. Anyways cant wait to see pictures of those pups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.