Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just moving out of one house and into another(renting). The backyard is huge. Not wide but long.
My question is any advice on how or what to set up for the best of my dogs?
Would love to see peoples setup of there own backyards if u have pics.
The wife plans on having veggie plants and ill fence those in.
So far its all grass, also were trying to budget. But hopefuly you all have some good projects to last me a while lol.
3 dogs, 2 pitbulls and 1 puggle.
House is fenced already and solid fence.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
how many dogs you have? I have a little garden in mine but the fence is sooo important 2 years in a row now mine have taken down my corn right when i was about to pick it , chicken wire they go right through. I love our dog run if you have more then 1 dog its a must have or nice to have if you have company who is scared of your dogs lol , I can throw them out there and we can enjoy the backyard with company while the dogs are still able to hang out. If your dogs liek the spring pole might be an idea to build one of those or if you have a suitable tree back there hook it up to that.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have 3 dogs. And I do love that spring pole idea. Deff installing that one. And yeah the dog run is another one we deff going for! Just not sure how since our yard is not that wide.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Just make sure to keep it secure and don't let ever them outside by themselves, unsupervised. That way you will know if there is an issue. My boy does a lot of damage to my grass, so I don't let him pee in my yard, I walk him before letting him go in the back. With 3 dogs you might not need to worry about grass, lol. Also check your neighbors and see if they have dogs they let out so you can make sure they cant make their way into your yard.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
our dog run is only about 8 feet wide could even do it maybe 6 feet wide just make it long i think ours is like 14ft long, if you put it too one side of your yard and just make it run along the fence line or something it might work ,not sure how wide the yard is your working with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts