Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tuesday night's Bully Booth episode was classic. Another regular listener told BTK that his wife had taken down a sign at their Wal-Mart that was advertising pit bull or bully pups for sale (don't remember what exactly was on the sign) so this person's wife called the show and talked to BTK about it. Killa decided to call the number on the sign while he was live on the radio and all I can say is WOW! My IQ dropped 985uw points just listening to the dude; furthermore, I wanted to punch him in the face when he told Killa what "breed" the dam is. Listen and I am sure you can figure out why lol

Anyway, skip to the 31 minute mark and you can hear the conversation for yourself.

Click here to listen to the show.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol my dogs are the 1000 DOLLAR line as well lol , some even better then that lol. and its not a full bred if one is a 1000 dollar line and one is a bully lolololololol it amazes me what people actually think and say sometimes.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rangel, that new $1000 blood is some fire yo! You know you want to scoop some of that up for your yard! lmmfao

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Rangel, that new $1000 blood is some fire yo! You know you want to scoop some of that up for your yard! lmmfao
Just make sure it's not watered down wit' dat rednoze. The rednoze brings the price down!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
dang hes got some red nose blood too :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Man I got pups for sale half rednose line and half $1000 hit me up ...hey not pure $1000 line though so I can only charge $300.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man I got pups for sale half rednose line and half $1000 hit me up ...hey not pure $1000 line though so I can only charge $300.
lol fool they were $100 yo and it's pups for SELL Rangel Dangel not sale.... geeez lmmfao

Why you selling them? Because the dad got hit by a car.... WTF? lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
well hells if you gots half 1000$ line den you can charge 500$ youknowhatimsayin..
but dat @#$%^ betta have a big head ..like 35 inches

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
well im outta blues but i got some purples and ummmmm of course they have big heads dads got like 46'' head he xxxl . and my bad lauren they for sell . Im not asking $500 cause the mom just ran off and umm ya i dunno im just wanting them gone so its $300 but im opento offers , so ok lauren ill take $100 but you have to pick up cause they not the flying kind yo.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well im outta blues but i got some purples and ummmmm of course they have big heads dads got like 46'' head he xxxl . and my bad lauren they for sell . Im not asking $500 cause the mom just ran off and umm ya i dunno im just wanting them gone so its $300 but im opento offers , so ok lauren ill take $100 but you have to pick up cause they not the flying kind yo.
Cheap MFs lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
you ders flyin pits ? damn , like da squirrel from dat cartoon wid da moose ? only it a pit ? man no wonder dey 1g man .
i want me a flyin pit ...if its blue .. and has a 50 in head

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
It's the same way here..... I saw an ad for pups on a liquor store window for 600, the parents looked pretty bully.

·
Registered
471 Posts
there on every corner around where I live lol gotta love them rare blue and purple dogs =D especially the ones that are so short there fat bellies rub on the ground .. those are the best =D lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That's whacked yo! Stupid moron BYB! :hammer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts