Go Pitbull Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Ya she will get spayed, don't care for breeding her, screw the money she's my baby! And I feel more and more clueless the more y'all tell me haha I emailed the breeder for the full bloodline so hopefully I can get that to y'all soon. He was a breeder from Houston, but like I said I'm pretty clueless on all this, (only 21, im sure someone will say it but yes i have a stable job,house, and she gets out of the yard to run and play 3+ times during the day, even more on weekends) so I'll learn as I go and get more informed on the specifics. Thanks for everyone's help
Good to hear! We definitely don't need anymore bully breeds in the world ;) Much props to you for learning and having such an open mind! You kind of remind me of myself when I first came here in the sense of your "open mindness" (Is that even a word?LOL) anyways, I've grown up with working police K9 dogs so I am used to dogs and have alot of knowledge. However, this is my first bulldog so I came here to learn a year ago and never left! Love it here and such knowledgable people to help you :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Welcome. Cute looking pup :)

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Ya she will get spayed, don't care for breeding her, screw the money she's my baby! And I feel more and more clueless the more y'all tell me haha I emailed the breeder for the full bloodline so hopefully I can get that to y'all soon. He was a breeder from Houston, but like I said I'm pretty clueless on all this, (only 21, im sure someone will say it but yes i have a stable job,house, and she gets out of the yard to run and play 3+ times during the day, even more on weekends) so I'll learn as I go and get more informed on the specifics. Thanks for everyone's help
With that attitude, you will go far! There is no shame in not knowing something. The shame comes when people refuse to learn or become defensive. No one knows everything (despite what they might tell you)
I would use whatever you have left of the ol roy to mix with her new food. Taste of the Wild is good, if it available close to you, and there are a ton of pretty good foods out there if you know how to read a label. At the very least, eliminate anything that doesn't list a specific meat source as it's number one ingredient. Some people avoid grains altogether, but I'm not a big fan of all the starches the use to replace them. Anything you choose is better than ol roy.

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Welcome aboard!! She is a beautiful girl. You are a breath of fresh air with your willingness to learn. :) If she is bully, be just as proud as if she were APBT. She's a looker and has a very sweet face.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts