Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A house is not a home without at least one dog.

After sending off Otis, the search for the right dog began. I'm glad to say it didn't last long at all as I found the right dog for me at the local shelter back on 2/13.

Officially signed the adoption papers yesterday. What a difference! This guy is like Otis's exact opposite...super chill, affectionate, loves kisses and belly rubs, and is great in the cage and on a walk.

They list him as a pit mix...who knows what with? I would guess maybe a bit of beagle or hound. In any event, he's just what I needed to help lift the spirits. Here are a few pics:

He's a little shoe thief :) but he doesn't chew or destroy them. He just likes having them around and now my shoes are all scattered throughout the house :D

Still don't have a name for him yet, so any suggestions are welcome. But I did want to share my new buddy!

·
Super Moderator
5,296 Posts
Congratulations. Happy for ya Bradd! He is a great looking dog and it looks like you're spoiling him rotten, LOL. Give it a few days and see what you end up calling him. Something may naturally match his personality.
I wish you many happy years together.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Carlos! Good to hear from you man. Hope you and Piccolo are doing good.

Joe
Hi Joe!! thanks!! we are doing great!! now the baby is 2yrs old and he is a hurricane! that's great because some days Luca play with Piccolo and both ends up tired! :D later I will post some pictures of both.
Hey new forum looks very nice! like it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
What a little mush! He's so cute. Glad he doesn't eat the shoes, though finding a matching pair is another story
Gimlet also has a weird thing with shoes. He likes to stick his nose on them and breath deep, it is a weird noise when you're not expecting it. He then goes and does the same thing to my husbands feet.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts