Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took some more pictures today with my new camera an all i can say is, i love it :D hope you enjoy these pictures as much as i do

wish i didnt cut off the ears, but still like the pic

sorry if the pics are a little big

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Anna, these are beautiful shots! I especially love the one where you cut off Cali's ears lol. It's got a great focus on the subject, very clear and bright. Seems like a good investment you made.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yay someone commented on my post LOL thanks, i really wanted a DSLR camera an i hope i made a good choice in my investment, so far i love it, it hasnt failed me yet. with better lenses i should have even better pictures :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she lvoes doing it, its funny at times, people would talk to her an all of a sudden out comes the tounge lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
What kind did you get Anna? I want one, but have no idea how to use one yet, so I'm always willing to take advice/input as to what kind to get when I'm ready for one lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great pictures :D Its always so fun to get a new camera!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What kind did you get Anna? I want one, but have no idea how to use one yet, so I'm always willing to take advice/input as to what kind to get when I'm ready for one lol.
well i got a Nikon D5100, but then again you might like canon so its up to you on what brand you want :) i felt i was ready for one even though i have no experiance on how to use one properly but you learn as you use it an fool around with it :)

Great pictures :D Its always so fun to get a new camera!
o ya i love it, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts