Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Diesel and his new collar from Nizmo!

Thanks Trev it looks great!

Here is Diesel rocking out his new 1.5" 2ply padded collar with floating O ring from Trev (Nizmo)!

It is very hot outside so I just shot some pics of him doing his thing to show off the collar.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oooo Heather I really like the color on him, he looks mighty sexy in his new collar. :D Great job Trev :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Very nice!!! He looks great in it and I just love that color :)
Great job Trev, it looks sick!!! :woof:

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping the color was going to work, it has the brown padding one of the ones that nizmo has on special right now. Totally worth it, now I just need to make a leash that matches. Thank you all for the nice compliments!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Trev can make ya a leash as well girl :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Love the collar that color works great on him, great job Nizmo.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
nice collar color :) great pup model! lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
That really matches well!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That boy looks HOT in his new duds! Trev is the best!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
i REALLY like that color on him!!! good choice on the colors, im really happy you like it!! especially with the floating O ring, your many first for our compay. we feel very blessed to have you as a customer :)
we dont have rope leads, but we only use bull snaps with our 1" leads

and thank you everyone for the compliments!! it really makes someone feel good in what they do. :)

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i REALLY like that color on him!!! good choice on the colors, im really happy you like it!! especially with the floating O ring, your many first for our compay. we feel very blessed to have you as a customer :)
we dont have rope leads, but we only use bull snaps with our 1" leads

and thank you everyone for the compliments!! it really makes someone feel good in what they do. :)
thank you for suggesting the color! I love the collar, it is amazing! I love the floating O ring, you never cease to amaze me! Thank you so much for hooking me up with all my goofy requests! Grade A top notch collars great prices and hands down best costumer service available! :woof:

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
thank you for suggesting the color! I love the collar, it is amazing! I love the floating O ring, you never cease to amaze me! Thank you so much for hooking me up with all my goofy requests! Grade A top notch collars great prices and hands down best costumer service available! :woof:
I love working with people to provide the exact collar they want, otherwise i feel like we're not providing products that no one else is. we started this business based on a few things; one of them being to provide anything the customer wanted and can think of. so basically, if you can think it we'll come up with a way to make it :)
thank you so much :woof:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts