Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday i got Cali a big gurl collar :D Its a bit big on her but she will grow into it shes only 5 months old.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Awww she looks great in her new threads. She is sure growing up isn't she :love:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww it looks great on her, love the leather you get :D Very nice :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes turnin into a little woman.. lol... her new collar looks great :D

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
I would be extremely careful with that as it seems she could slip right out of it, also being real loose if she decides to pull if can cause problems as when she begins to pull theres slack then all of a sudden shes hit with the collar choking..it doesn't seem very wide so it has a small focus point.

Not to sound negative, it looks good but i'd be safer than sorry and use another collar for walking until shes grown into it more..Unless the pictures are misleading in the aspect of how loose it really is.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would be extremely careful with that as it seems she could slip right out of it, also being real loose if she decides to pull if can cause problems as when she begins to pull theres slack then all of a sudden shes hit with the collar choking..it doesn't seem very wide so it has a small focus point.

Not to sound negative, it looks good but i'd be safer than sorry and use another collar for walking until shes grown into it more..Unless the pictures are misleading in the aspect of how loose it really is.
Thanks but i dont use it for walks as i know she can slip outta this one, its a house collar so i can grab her if my brothers friends come in an out so she dosnt run outta the house,

she's getting big!she's way bigger than the last time I saw her.her new collar looks great on her
LOL she growing for sure, sometimes i wish she can stay the size she is now but i know she wont :rofl:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is so cute! :) But she needs a pink one :D I have been going crazy buying pretty girly collars from collar mania. But Bella also has two Nizmo collars and two tablerock ones lol! I know, I am crazy collar lady LMAO!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts