Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO HOO, so it took me two days to get decent pics of everyone in their brand new collars that Uncle Chris from Liveropool sent us, but omg My dogs ROCK these collars, they are sooo sexy and I think they look best on Demon, Phoebe and Penny. But Orion and Phoenix look just as handsome, I have gotten made compliments on these collars. THANK YOU Chris, I love them :D:D My dogs got UK bling :D

Oh and Noone was really in the mood to pose with their new collars on but these are the best I could do :D
Penny -

Phoenix -

Orion -

Phoebe -

Demon -
oh yeah he had to lick himself first, ewww, lol -

And here's two really great ones of the Poohster :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awwwwww they all look great those are some really nice collars. I love the last two Penny looks like a cover girl :D
Thanks so much Krystal, I really like the collars, hehehe she likes to pose now that she's miss skinny minnie, :p

wow those are awesome collars, where did you get them?
Thanks duece40sx, a friend of mine from England sent them to me :D

first time i saw Poohster, that collar looks perfect on him

...wow, he's a gorgeous creature.
aww thanks so Oscar and Penny is a girl, we call her the Poohster, I forget some don't know her nicknames, lol. And thank you I really appreciate that, I have worked super hard on her weight loss and trimming up. :D She sends licks your way :D

her ;) miss penny
lol becca thanks girl :D

Tye , you get your hands on some awesome collars woman !!
They all look great!!

Oscar I think the last time Poohster (Penny) checked she had a gigi!!
lol Ronnie thanks, I actually just made a comment about my friends Dobes collars and he aske d me for everyones neck sizes, lol.

lmaooo @ gigi :p

Very cool, I love them!!
thanks girl :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
lmao. when i looked thru the first time i got distracted at the mis-sexed penny n forgot to comment :D my bad. they look awesome tho. u neglected to mention the other day they came from FAMILY!!! guess some people just got connections!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol Uncle Chris is just a very very dear friend of mine, no relation at all and thak you, silly girl getting distracted :p But I do have a few connections ;) thanks Becca :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Hey I missed this thread. Those are some awesome looking collars!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Hey Tye! I'm lovin the collars!! They look great on everybody!! Wish I could get my hands on somethin like that when I get a dog again!! Poor Penny bein called a boy! Shame on Nina!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey I missed this thread. Those are some awesome looking collars!
lol Holly, you got puppy on the brain :p Thanks girl, I am really super happy with them :D

Hey Tye! I'm lovin the collars!! They look great on everybody!! Wish I could get my hands on somethin like that when I get a dog again!! Poor Penny bein called a boy! Shame on Nina!
Well when you get you a pup again and he gets somewhat grown let me know and I'll see what I can do for ya :D lol @ Nina, Penny was a little hurt til I told her that he was just playing and didn't know :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts