Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i want to teach my hara some new tricks she got sit, stay, down, pow, off leave even roll over play dead on side, im trying to figure out a new trick thats cool for her to learn. is anyone has suggestions then let me know and maybe a little intro on how to teach it. thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi everyone i want to teach my hara some new tricks she got sit, stay, down, pow, off leave even roll over play dead on side, im trying to figure out a new trick thats cool for her to learn. is anyone has suggestions then let me know and maybe a little intro on how to teach it. thanks
How bout crawling. It's very easy. All u do is get a treat and when they are in a lay position put the treat very low to the ground in front of the dog and drag it forward saying whatever cue u will use. I use a clicker and as they start crawling forward I click and treat. Just keep repeating it until ur dog gets it down. Dogs look really cool when they do this. Lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
My oldest boy Marley does high fives. I'll put my hand way up and he'll jump and hit it with his paws :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I taught Loki how to touch my hand like a dolphin kinda haha I hold a treat behind my right hand (palm towards him) and then say "touch!"
In the beginning I would touch my palm to his nose if I had to a couple times, now he jumps and touches his nose to my hand when I say it, it's adorable!

He also can give kisses I taught him that with good old peanut butter on my cheek lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
i taught my benji to jump in my car thru the window and hop out it was pretty cool he got it in his first try

·
Registered
103 Posts
How bout crawling. It's very easy. All u do is get a treat and when they are in a lay position put the treat very low to the ground in front of the dog and drag it forward saying whatever cue u will use. I use a clicker and as they start crawling forward I click and treat. Just keep repeating it until ur dog gets it down. Dogs look really cool when they do this. Lol
i been dying to teach benji this trick but its not working out so well i also want to teach him to play dead and roll over

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Daisy and Dre know sit, lay, shake pretty good.. w/ Daisy i'm working on stay, but come is always easy.. lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thank i got to try all of them with her and get her used to them.
"i been dying to teach benji this trick but its not working out so well i also want to teach him to play dead and roll over" i taught her to roll over by getting her on her side and then put the treat around her head near her ear and shoulder on the opposite side she layed down on. im standing in front of her doing this. this makes her head turn towards the cookie and it makes her fall to her back then encourage and a little shove to finish the roll completely when shes on her side and back ish area. then praisal. she got it fast tho

·
Registered
103 Posts
lol thank i got to try all of them with her and get her used to them.
"i been dying to teach benji this trick but its not working out so well i also want to teach him to play dead and roll over" i taught her to roll over by getting her on her side and then put the treat around her head near her ear and shoulder on the opposite side she layed down on. im standing in front of her doing this. this makes her head turn towards the cookie and it makes her fall to her back then encourage and a little shove to finish the roll completely when shes on her side and back ish area. then praisal. she got it fast tho
thank u i will try this with him 2morrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts