Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just saw this new food at the local Costco where I get my Kirkland bags from and decided to give it a try..
It's called Nature's Domain salmon & sweet potato..
Crude Protein: 24.0
Crude Fat: 14.0
Crude Fiber: 3.0
Moisture: 10.0
Zinc: 150 mg/kg
Selenium: 0.4 mg/kg
Vit E: 150 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.4
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.3
Any pros and or cons ya have heard please post...
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i tried it on my dog. healthy hard stools,shiny coat,dog look very good. the only reason i stopped feeding it. was because i had to feed him 4 cups just to maintain weight(50lbs)without excersice,so i went back to kirkland

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
i know a guy who uses it and told me it would be a good summer food or winter filler for my liking.. the only down side is I like a dry food to be at 26% roughly.. HOWEVER>..

He maintains two 90lbs+ dogs and two 100lbs + dogs on it and his dogs work ;) he does all the fun stuff like mtn boarding the country roads and spring poles and what not, however he's been trying to get uncle stewey to come over and run his dogs on coyotes. I always wanna bring Turk to show him how its done right, but he doesnt want turk over there really ... ha ha ha can't say I blame him .. its like David and Goliath. Turk is w/out equal this side of the mississippi. HOWEVER HIS DOGS LOOK PHENOM for their size .. VERY well proportioned. I will have some pics and feeding amounts posted for you later today, PM me if I forget but Im talking with him today and perhaps even making a country drive 15 miles further outside of town than I at 6 miles outta town. Dont knock til you've tried it~

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL @ FH.. keep us posted...
I read elsewhere that it's made by Diamond and it's basically the same as TOTW but just had label changed to be able to sell at Costco.. Just started this week changing it out slowly so we will see how it goes in the next few weeks... BTW im still adding some raw into the mix to just help balance anything missing..
Thanks for the comments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts