Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Bella. I got her about 1 week ago. She is going to be 2years old in January. She is a bit underweight and I was wondering if puppy food might help her gain a few pounds. I really dont like to see her ribs so much. I have to info on her. She looks APBT to me. Do you guys agree? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
I don't think she looks bad at all. Just a high quality grain free kibble and she should be fine. Just add a little extra kibble if you want her to put on a pound or two.

Pretty girl, congrats. :)

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
I also think her weight is pretty perfect. The pictures aren't the best but from what I can tell she looks healthy and at a good weight. like eckomac said, get her on a good diet and adjust the food a little until you like her weight

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute girl , I can see APBT for sure who knows if she is mixed though really without papers no way of knowing that. Welcome to the forum :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Welcome, she looks PERFECT to me gorgeous girl. I wouldn't put her on puppy food jmo

·
Registered
44 Posts
Her weight looks fine to me but I like my dogs in a conditioned weight/look as long as it isn't winter. Also She looks like a pit bull type but again without a ped you will never know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sad to say that I must let her go. I need to find her a new home. New apt building rules. If anyone knows anybody that might want her please let me know. I am in broward county, Fl. Thank you.

·
3,272 Posts
Oh that sucks, what about the people you got her from?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They were the first I notified but no response. Today makes two weeks that I have her. Just got the news Wed. night. SUCKS!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
why didnt u bother checking w/ the apt manager prior to getting her?

·
3,272 Posts
Is she
Fixed?
UTD on vaccines?
Heartworm negative and current on medicine?
Good with other dogs?
Good with cats?
Good with children?

These are thing adopters/rescues will need to know

·
3,272 Posts
Im checking with my rescues but no guarantee were all filled to overfilling, in the mean time please answer.the question above please and thank you

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like I said these are NEW rules.

She is fixed.
Up to date with her shots. Has rabies vaccine.
I have all the paperwork from her vet.
Great with kids.
Cats I dont know.
Gets along with other dogs. I also have shih-tzus and they get along fine.

Believe me Im not the only person in the building that has pitbull type dogs.

·
3,272 Posts
Like I said these are NEW rules.

She is fixed.
Up to date with her shots. Has rabies vaccine.
I have all the paperwork from her vet.
Great with kids.
Cats I dont know.
Gets along with other dogs. I also have shih-tzus and they get along fine.

Believe me Im not the only person in the building that has pitbull type dogs.
Alright darlin hold tight I'm working on it!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Ill keep my eyes open as well. I know a few people out there in Broward.

But I do think its messed up that they would make a "new rule" to keep you from having her.

I don't know how realistic moving would be...but I would definetly look into it. Jmo

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
how is it a new rule if you got her a week ago? Did they do this because you got her? Poor pup being shuffled around and she is already 2, I wish you luck, but I would fight for her since its such a new rule, how can they tell you she needs to leave? How long will they give you to find a home for her? Good luck, but it just seems weird to me.

·
3,272 Posts
also do you have a date you HAVE to have her out by? and can you please PM me your information i.e. email cell?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sad situation

Update on Bella's situation. I was able to keep her due to the management not giving me a notice before they changed those rules. Now I got a bigger problem. I was promoted from my job and it requires me to be away from home over 12 hoursa day. I leave my house at 6am and dont make it back until 8ish. I am force due to the situation to rehome my pets. Its not fair for them to be in a kennel for all those hours. If anyone knows someone that will and wants to take her please let me know. I really dont want to put her in a shelter, she deserves better than that. Please email me if someone might want her. She is very sweet. She is great with kids and other dogs. Again im in broward county. Thank you

[email protected]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts