Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does anyone have any experience with this food-"california natural"...its by the same company that makes evo and inova foods i think....
i switched from diamond and he seems to like it but eats way less of it....is it true if the food is better he will need less cups per day...all this food info can get very confusing.thank.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I dont have any personal experience with the brand but it seems to be a pretty good food. Not great, but mosdef above average. I dont know the price of it but there might be better foods in the price range, but at the end of the day it comes down to what your dog does best on and it takes some trial and error sometimes to get it right, so see if he likes it and how he does on it. If you were feeding a commercial dog food then this is a MAJOR improvement and a big step in the right direction. And yes the better the food the less you will need to feed (because there are no fillers) and usually the feeding guidelines on the bag are pretty close estimates unless you have a heavy worker etc. This stuff can get a lil confusing at first but once you learn how to read a label its easy. PM me if you got any questions or need some recommendations for other foods.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info..i had my dog on calnat and he wasnt realy eating it and to me actualy seemed a little lethargic...i switched him to merrick puppy plate and he ate 3 cups of it like it was nothing...ive never seen him eat like that since i had him.....ill keep him on and see ho wit goes...thanks for the info......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts