Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is worth making a new thread for or not but I am excited and wanted to share. I had been planning to get Odin switched over to Taste of the Wild and just yesterday found a feed store close to my house. So today my boyfriend and I went over and picked up a 30lb bag and it was only $38!!! I am so stoked lol. Only $5 more than what I was paying for the Purina crap he was on and way cheaper than I have seen online even. So the moral of the story is buy your dog's food from a pet and feed store. ;)

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Lucky you! The feed stores in my area don't sell ToTW best they sell is Diamond.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sucks. i was really impressed with this feed store. they had all kinds of food that i saw on the list in sticky here. Natures Balance, Innova, Blue Wilderness and so many more i havent heard of. but i was set on TotW. my boyfriend thought i was nuts and shouldnt spend even that much, but i reminded him that Odin is my dog. and when he asked the lady at the counter what she thought of TotW, she said she swears by and she had pure grey wolf and great dane wolf mix. :roll:

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
TOTW is a good food. Wish I could find it that cheap. I'm OK with paying a little extra for the great coat and health it gives Ecko. :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my thoughts exactly! im excited to see what a difference it will make.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts