Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all the names Shelby, I have came across gopitbull.com so many times when researching stuff online! I have finally decided to join. I have 7 APBTs

Kera- F - 2 year old - fawn- watchdog chevy red (old school lines) - 75 pounds - 21" tall 22" neck and 21" head - ADBA!

Daisy- F - 17 month old - all WHITE - Mixed bully and old school lines - 70 pounds - 19" tall 22" neck and 21.5 head - ADBA!

Nilla- F - 11 month old - Light tan and white - Pure gator/colby lines - 65 pounds - 20" tall 21.5 neck and 20" head - ADBA!

King- M - 11 months old - Black and Tan Tri color - 100% razorsedge - 55 pounds - 14" tall 22" neck and 21.5 head - PR UKC & ADBA!

Dora- F - 10 months old - white with seal patch on left eye&right ear - greyline and gator and hammonds - 75 pounds - 19" tall 22" neck and 21.7 head - ADBA!

Tonka- M - 8 months old - white and red brindle patches - gator/colby and mayfeild lines - 75 pounds - 21" tall 22.5" neck and almost 22" head - ADBA!

&& last but not least LOLA a 7 year old rescue dog from the pound. AMbullstaffx pitty mix! Great dog - VERY TERRIER. deff keeps all my puppies in line!

If someone could tell me how to add pics I will do so! Thanks

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi and welcome. Wow 7 of them. I bet you have crate and rotate down to an art. lol

I find it is easiest to upload my pictures to photobucket then copy and paste my img here.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks and yeah I dug into finding it in the problems section and I started a Photobucket! Actully only when I go bye-byes for work or somewhere they cant come they all go to their crates! Im working on getting better pics of all so bare with me... need to get a camera... ALL the pics I have are camera phone pics :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
WOW they all get along??? That is amazing. Are they spayed/neuterd? I have never heard of so many pitbulls getting along.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome, thats quite the crew you have and for them all to get along thats awesome , rare but awesome. cant wait for pics :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PICS

SMKs Kera Elizabeth -

SMKs Nilla Vanilla -

SMK Daddy's Dora -

SMKs Daisy Dukes -

SMKs King Boo -

SMKs Tonka Truck -

LOLA

and one of most of the gang, king was with daddy that day haha

and some nice ones

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome, thats quite the crew you have and for them all to get along thats awesome , rare but awesome. cant wait for pics :)
Yeah I know I had ALOT of people "warn" me. I did my best to keep everyone traind as they were growing so it wasnt chaos and when my bf and I got daisy and King they were older so its been a bit to adjust daisy into the pack because she came from a messed up start bt here we go! They are all finally starting to grow up and truely listen, not the "what did you say" kind of looks I used to get. Daisy knew nothing either when We got her that was prob the hardest thing because the others degressed alil!!! They all eat, sleep, drink and play in the same spaces. I live on 8 acers and they all spend their energy across it!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW they all get along??? That is amazing. Are they spayed/neuterd? I have never heard of so many pitbulls getting along.
They are all intact except lola.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts