Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Kasey. I am newish here. Still learning my way around. I found my self here in a strange way but I am glad I found this, lots of meaningful things. I have a 7 year old little lady who is my step dog. She is APB as far as I know. I also have a 6 month old pup named Ruin he is a pit rot mix.

Hope I don't make any huge faux pax :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Nice to have you here welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Why Thank you. Ok I have a silly question. How do I fallow a thread. Say you post a question and I post a response and later I want to see what other responses you got? Do I just have to remember? I think there is an easier way but I just don't know it yet. Thanks in advance for any tips :woof:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Why Thank you. Ok I have a silly question. How do I fallow a thread. Say you post a question and I post a response and later I want to see what other responses you got? Do I just have to remember? I think there is an easier way but I just don't know it yet. Thanks in advance for any tips :woof:
Somewhere on the top right hand box click [Thread Tools] button and then click [Subscribe to thread]

Welcome to GP

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi Kasey it is a pleasure to have you on the forum. I only use the new post button at the top of the page. That way I can see what is new on the forum and what eveyone else is responding too.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Welcome, I just do new post or go under my own statistics and go to find aireal's post then bring myself back to the thread. I’m sure there are easier ways but that's how I do it :) anywho glad your here

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
welcome a board! i've learned a lot here. I hope you will too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone! I am happy to be around people who know what its like to love your pit as much as a human!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: I'm so glad you joined, it's good to have you here.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good people and a ton of great info!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts