Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
She is pretty but she is definately not blue. Welcome to the site and enjoy!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Beautiful pup you have there. She's adorable!!! I think the crop came out really nice. You may think it looks long now but as she matures and grows they will set really well. I think you'll like the look. :)

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, im still trying to decide what category she belongs in, is there such thing as a blue fawn, cause thats the only way i can describe her. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Yes, blue fawn is a color and that's what she looks like to me :)

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks! Did i mention i was a attacked by a pitbull last fall. Owner was a typical wanna be gangster. The dog tried to shoot for my hand, but missed and bit into my thigh. I was a bit disappointed because its my favorite type of breed. Had a bit of phobia for a quite some time, so i decided to get a pitbull of my own to over come the fear. So far shes a great dog, and wouldnt hurt a fly.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
If you have clearer photos I could better help you with her color. She looks to be a chocolate dilute. I wouldn't say blue fawn, but a better picture would show her color better. She a cutie and welcome to the forum.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
pretty girl... i'm from Bakersfield so i'm only like 1.5 hrs away .. Bully show here in Sept

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I would say she is some variation of a chocolate/red dilute. Much like a Champagne ( which is a blue dilute) I believe it maybe called Liver in some registry's.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Welcome and beautiful dog. :) She will have a happy life with you since you said you want a jogging partner. This breed loves it's exercise.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D shes adorable!!!

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
She is a cutie! Patch O' Luck with her, and welcome to the forum. Her head should grow into the crop and it should look better. Hard top tell the length though in the pictures you posted.

I agree with Lisa her coat is very dilute.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts