Go Pitbull Forums banner

New From Cen. California

1K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  SMiGGs 
#1 · (Edited)
Cool story bro

#5 ·
:welcome: Beautiful pup you have there. She's adorable!!! I think the crop came out really nice. You may think it looks long now but as she matures and grows they will set really well. I think you'll like the look. :)

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks! Did i mention i was a attacked by a pitbull last fall. Owner was a typical wanna be gangster. The dog tried to shoot for my hand, but missed and bit into my thigh. I was a bit disappointed because its my favorite type of breed. Had a bit of phobia for a quite some time, so i decided to get a pitbull of my own to over come the fear. So far shes a great dog, and wouldnt hurt a fly.

#9 ·
If you have clearer photos I could better help you with her color. She looks to be a chocolate dilute. I wouldn't say blue fawn, but a better picture would show her color better. She a cutie and welcome to the forum.

#12 · (Edited)
I would say she is some variation of a chocolate/red dilute. Much like a Champagne ( which is a blue dilute) I believe it maybe called Liver in some registry's.

#15 ·
She is a cutie! Patch O' Luck with her, and welcome to the forum. Her head should grow into the crop and it should look better. Hard top tell the length though in the pictures you posted.

I agree with Lisa her coat is very dilute.

#18 ·
#23 ·
awwww such a cutie no matter what she is :)

#24 ·
sup miguel , finally found you on here lol , ahh yes i would call her champagne almost , In the other pics I seen on fb she did look blue. what did the vet sayabout her ears? you talk with him yet?

#25 ·
Yeah, he said that he wouldnt go any shorter. His exact words "You know how difficult it is to get their ears that straight up." Then proceeded to say that as the older she gets her head will grow into them.

Ill just leave them like that. :)

#26 ·
pretty much what i said , he could technically crop them again ,just his prefrence not to . she will fill out and they deff wont look as long then . they do stand nice you lucked out there not having to tape or anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.