Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i am form a small town near edmonton Thorsby to be exact. My new puppy Justice is a 4.5 month old pitbull cane corso cross. He weighs 40lbs now he should be fairly large since his parents were 100lbs and 90 lbs. Justice starts his first obdiance classes on april 2 with sentry dogs out of edmonton excited to be here and learn more about these wonderful dogs

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Hi and welcome to our pack! I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard. Sounds like you have a possible bandog with the mixes you listed. We have a few other renowned members here from various areas in Canada, not sure if any of them are close by you or not. We welcome all dogs, no matter the breed (s). Be sure to post up some pictures of your pup in the Picture Section of the forum. Just be forewarned, the member albums do not work, so you won't be able to create an album. But you're always welcome to post up in the Pictures section.

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Welcome!!
Yes, please post pics! APBT and Cane Corso are two of my fav breeds so I would LOVE to see pics. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts