Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:cheers:

Hello everyone,

Well, I feel like I know a lot of you since I have been following this forum since 2009!

Anyway, we are currently planning on buying a house with a few acres this spring/summer and I would like to get into weight pull, conformation and other sports. I grew up with the real apbt, three of them, but over the last 6 years I have done a lot of fostering and training with both bullies and apbt. Of course many of them were not registered (some were though)so there is no telling for sure what they were but you get my point. :eek:

All that to say I am looking forward to getting to know you all. Right now, we own a patterdale mix who is nuts! And we are excited about bringing home an apbt( or bullie havent quite decided yet, maybe both). We love these breeds and can not get enough of them!

And...I forgot to mention our other pets!(that are nothing close to a pit) We have two kitties who rule the house and a lovable 2year old malamute/chow mix named Hachi. My brother in law owns his brother so they see each other a lot.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Welcome out of the shadows! :cheers:

Post pics of your current pup!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am trying...but I am on my iPad and nothing seems to be working...lol!

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Welcome! 3 years is a long time to be lurking. Welcome to this side of things.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum finally :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! 3 years is a long time to be lurking. Welcome to this side of things.
Lol! I know! It turns out I am the stalker ;) granted I was not on the site everyday, but definitely once a week or so...

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Welcome!!
Awww, we had out own stalker. LOL! I saw the pick of your pup on your other thread and she looks like a cute little hand full. :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
HAHA that's awesome! So you know all about us, welcome fellow new englander :) I will look for your other thread that has the picture :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha yes, we'll I feel like I do! Mel is one of my favorite pups, he is seriously so cute!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Well thanx for making an appearance and as I said in your picture thread welcome! Glad to have you added and we promise not to scam, spam or stalk you! lol.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well thanx for making an appearance and as I said in your picture thread welcome! Glad to have you added and we promise not to scam, spam or stalk you! lol.
Haha!! :woof:

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Haha yes, we'll I feel like I do! Mel is one of my favorite pups, he is seriously so cute!
aww thank you very much, kisses from Mel going your way!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack! I'm sure since you've been stalking us for so long, that you'll enjoy your stay on our yard! I've been a member here for that long, WOW! Good to have you and your little patterdale pup is a cutie pie!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
:welcome: glad to have you aboard :) can't wait for some pics ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts