Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome! :) Great looking pack! I want your recipes! Please share! Those balls look amazing! LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Very nice pack you have there , that pic with his nose in the tire is too cute. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Welcome! :) Great looking pack! I want your recipes! Please share! Those balls look amazing! LOL!
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I just pictured them. "I hate balls!" LMAO!

Jared, welcome to the pack! I do hope you enjoy your stay on our yard. You've got some gorgeous pups, and I see you have an old man in there as well... Great to see them live out their days in a stable home environment.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D good looking crew you got there

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahahaha, the "old man" isn't the oldest. He is 4ish, oldest is chocolate and white, youngest is tan and white.

Oldest was 5 in November.
youngest will be 1 st. paddy's day

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Yeah, I was talking about your chocolate one. I can see grey in his muzzle and on his front paws, unless I'm mistaken, lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he is actually a faint brindle, but he is the 4 year old. He grew white a couple years ago, I guess stress caused it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the kind words!

The very first pic is the most recent, the pup is 10 months old there. She's a large mess!

That dog is something else, she can melt your heart and break your stride in minutes...

That pic is the very first time they tried the blends that we made to switch them from kibble to BARF. The two oldest did not turn onto the chicken backs for a couple weeks. They finally got used to it and now enjoy it. The male (mr. oldman) still doesn't know what to think. He licks it for about 10 minutes before eating it. But the blends they destroy it mere seconds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts