Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up GoPitbull?? Just Wanted to introduce my pitbull...ONYX...3 months old. i Was Also curious...are there any NY pitbull owners here?

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
Welcome to GP. I'm in FL, but I know there are several folks on here from New York. If you do a search on where people are at there is a thread showing what state most of us are in. :)
PS We love to see pics. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks..here is a pic of onyx...im actually suppose to crop his ears today...so ill have some new pics up soon.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
OMG!! I LOVE his face markings. He is a REALLY cute boy. :)
He's going to look awesome with a crop too. Are you going long, short, or show?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well you did your research and saw other crops done by the same doc right? And are you doing laser crop? I personally love your dogs ears o__O what an adorable pup!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ye did research im actually going to see some pics of his work today then ill decide. His ears look fine there but on a regular day one will stay up and the other down...which doesnt look good at all. Thanks by the way

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i would go w/ a short/show crop

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
Show crop will look great. It's good your doing the research too. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Adorable pup and best of luck with his crop :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank You All. Still havent got the crop. The Guy Had Me Waiting told me one time and wasnt there, then told me he would be 30 min late. After waiting 30 min i decided i would find someone who was reliable. So The Search is on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts