Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an 18-week old female Gotti-razor and she is HYPER! Is this breed usually hyper and destructive or is it just because she is a puppy? She is like an out of control bulldozer! She has learned to sit, lay down, house (crate), and go potty. She is also learning her potty-training better than I expected. It's just-she never walks to anyplace. She runs and jumps and slams into everything and everyone. Any suggestions?:pup:

·
Registered
691 Posts
My Razor/Greyline pup is 17 weeks. She is about the same. Her parents have settled down quite a bit with age, but they still like to play and rough house some times... Most pups are just like kids. They have lots of energy and like to play. With age, they tend to calm down.

I'm sure we'd all like to see pics soon! Good luck and welcome :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Well it sounds to me like you have yourself a dog from American Bully bloodlines. I don't have first hand experience on that breed but they are derived from the American Pit Bull Terrier who is known for it's energy, so in short yes, that is how they are! Welcome to the forum! Obedience training can help along with plenty of exercise.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
welcome! How often do you exercise? If you already walk a few miles a day with your pup, try to walk some more, or maybe get a bike or start jogging for a few miles. Once you see a change in the hyperness, you have found how much your pup needs a day to keep him from being a crazy zoomie all the time up. I walk my boy about 4 miles a day, and play fetch and with his flirt pole for about an hour. he still get the zoomies, but not all the time, just if I go out and come back in the house.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.