Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,
i'm from Quebec, i have recently buy a pitbull and i love it so much its a funny little fella ....but i have a question for you guys ...baxter is a ukc registred dog with a pretty solid ped ...but i'm asking myself about how pure breed he can be
except for the colour he is far from what the dad/mom look like .....its 6 month old and 75+pounds maybe its a american bully type?
so check the pic please and tell me what you think
thank you pitbull freaks and sorry for my English.

Attachments

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
He actually looks at least partially American Bulldog.. At that weight and not sure if pure AB i'd just call him a Bandog or mix.

He does look a bit too heavy though, do you have any more pictures or can provide the PED? If you can show us the PED or give us the names of sire and dam, i could help you more.

Either way, welcome to gopitbull.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply i dont have the ped with me i'm at work but i have picture and name of the parent in my tablet pc
thanks again
first is the dam ''tita del lb''
and second the sir ''moncho del lirio blanco''
the mom look more like baxter right now ....my dog is short legged just like her but not this width
thanks again

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
welcome! Whats your pups name?

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Your puppy is cute. What's the kennel name?
The parents almost look like Old English Bull Dogges.
With a ped though there are a lot of folks on here that can help you out.
Either way he's a handsome puppy and I'm sure he will be a wonderful pet for you. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum, when you can get the ped just post up some names and we can tell you a bit more about the lines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts