Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, my name's Daniel and I'm from the Corpus Christi area. Im pretty new to the pit bull scene, so joined the forum to pick up a few pointers about these guys. I have a 3 month old white pit bull named zeus that lives inside with me, and here's a few pics of him...enjoy!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
he sure is handsome!! welcome to GP!! :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to GP! What beautiful boy! Are his eyes blue or green? Has the vet checked his hearing? Sometimes the white dogs with blue eyes can be deaf in one ear or both. Just an FYI :) He is a stunning boy!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Oh he sure is beautiful!

I'm such a sucker for white dogs :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks! his eyes were bright blue when i got him at 5 weeks, but they seem to not be as bright anymore. it really depends on what kind of lighting he's in. He's been to the vet a few times for shots, but dont remember him checking his hearing. I know he's not completely deaf for sure because he starts barking as soon as he hears me pull in the driveway, lol. thanks for the heads up though

·
Registered
859 Posts
Very cute boy my BF and I had a white Pit bull but he was completely deaf. His mother was partial I think or just stubborn maybe lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMgosh more white puppys , I love white dogs { I have one but lauren keeps hoarding him and wont return him to me, his name is kangol :) } love your pup, welcome!!!!
does he have blue eyes?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Oh man I LOVE white pits! Gorgeous pup! There is a lot to learn here, and a great group of people to chat with! :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Welcome to GP from a fellow Texan. Some awesoe pics and he sure is a cutie :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts