Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im paul and im kind of new here. me and my girlfriend just picked up our 1st pit bull together. he is my 3rd pit bull ive owned, had to give the other 3 up when i made the move to VA. it was one of the saddest things i had to do. but they are in good hands and i do visit them when i go to back to TN.

we have been talking about getting a pit bull for the last couple of months now. but when we found this lil 11 weeks razor/mugeston puppy online we had to do it...

we even drove in a snow storm to pick him up lol. after getting home we stayed up playing with him UNTIL....he got lazy -_____________- lol. even after that we named him BOOST(as in turbo boost, im crazy into cars lol)

he is still a lil lazy, we hope that he starts building his energy level soon tho lol.

here is another picture of him.

UPDATE!!!! ..... at 6.5 months

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha...thanks!!! Boost is the 4th pit ive own. had to let the other 3 go due to the move back to VA. so it feels good to have another pit in the house again. its been awhile!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum cute pup.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Cute pup! Welcome to the forum. He is an American Bully, right? Love his little wrinkle head :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys!!!

and i do hope hes head will be as big as every says it will be..lol

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
He's a very cute Bully Boy. I hope you stick around and let us watch him grow up with you. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cute bully pup
thanks!!!

He's a very cute Bully Boy. I hope you stick around and let us watch him grow up with you. :)
im hoping to make a stay here on the forums. he is already getting bigger since the last pic i posted up. today is hes 1st vet visit. he is going in for his checkup and to get some shoots. i'll post up some pictures today when i get home.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
He's a cutie! Welcome :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres a lil update on BOOST!!! i posted this on my car club forums so i figured id do the same here =)

i copied this from there...lol

just thought id make a thread for "BOOST".....my DOG!!!! wahahahahahha

seeing that he will become a poster child for the club. i figure i would make a thread to keep up with how big he is getting. i noramlly hate it when ppl go post whoring pets. but i see him as apart of our extended family, seeing that some of us do own pets and do bring them out to meets and events lol.

1st day that we got him...

a week later...

week after that...

this is when i really started counting his age....16 weeks

18 weeks...

and this is him last week...19 weeks

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Welcome, gorgeous boy definetly.
He looks like he is growing fast,
enjoy the puppy days when you can because they do not last long.
lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UPDATE!!!!

Boost is now 6.5 months old and i cant be more happy with him overall. he is probably the best dog i have ever own. hes temperament is really laid back. he gets active when he needs to be, not overly hyper at all. but, when we come inside from playing he knows that he cant run wild inside. he listens really well...im slowly working on hes commands right now. which is the only thing that im having issues with.

he did hit 54.4 lbs when i took him in for his check up two weeks ago. and his head is 18" round. for a 6.5 month old puppy...i couldnt ask for much more then that....here are some new pix of him:cheers:

·
249 Posts
Really cute pup!Welcome to GP :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts