Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i will be the proud new owner of a pitbull, "roman" in a few days. picking him up on feb. 18, when he turns 8 weeks. here are some pictures of him and his parents. i'll be on this site quite a bit. any comments are welcome!

roman

his mom is the smaller one on the left, the dad is on the right. (brandi and argo, respectively)

argo!

·
Bully Enemy #1
157 Posts
Nice pup and welcome to GP.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww what a cutie little bully boy ya got there, he sure is cute, COngrats on you r new edition and wlecom to GP :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks. he'll have all his papers and everything and i'm told he has a real good bloodline. anyhow, it'll all show once i have his papers. from what i remember, but i may be wrong, i think he's mixed with gotti and a razor's edge, if that even makes sense? i'm new to this whole blood line thing, gotti, razor's edge and bully...still kinda confusing to me.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: OMG he is so adorable and his parents are beautiful. Gottie and some RE, old school RE is Am Staff, are American Bully bloodlines. If you look in the bloodline section or in bullies 101 you will find some great reads on these lines. Good luck with your new little man and I look forward too seeing both of you around :)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
The American Bully = pit bulls from gotti, razor's edge, and other bloodlines. They tend to have a heavier, stockier build and can be 70lbs+.

The American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) do not come from those bloodlines (although the APBT was part of the foundation way back for these dogs) and tend to be lighter-boned and rangier, and can be between 30-65lbs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol No worries, you have com e to an AWESOME place to learn about both the Am Bully and the APBT. And from the bloodlines you said above he is a bully but we all love our bully breeds no mattere in what form :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG soo friken cute

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the quick lesson. lol. i'm still exploring the forum. but this place seems a lot more interesting than some other forums i thought about signing up for.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
thanks for the quick lesson. lol. i'm still exploring the forum. but this place seems a lot more interesting than some other forums i thought about signing up for.
That's cause it's the best one ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
yep Krystal said it best, best place to find info on any bully breed :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.