Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new guy from AZ, was looking around for info and came across this site looks like a good place for some info. I have a 3 year old pit mix named Tenshi, hes a great dog seems to be having some skin allergy issues to something right now though. I also have a 7 year old beagle name rockstar great dog too and tough and nails lol. Hope to get some good info off this site. heres a few pics.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww, great pics! Cute dogs! Post a thread up in the health and nutrition section and I'm sure you will get some great advice. First question is what do you feed him? Usually allergies boil down to the food they eat. Could be environmental as well but chances are its the food you feed. Welcome to GP :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea ill have to do that, were feeding them both kirkland and we have been for the last 2 years and hes been fine, and we tried switching recently to science diet and hes still scratching a ton and is scratching so bad hes raw on his neck. He also has a bump on the top of his head that looks like a black callus, the vet saw it when it first started but it was just a minor bump then. All this has developed recently. Thanks for the welcome also

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: They are both adorable :love: have you moved or go to a new place for walks? My old boy Marley had allergies to a few different types of grass. He's get itchy and break out, and then he'd get the bumps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i take him running with me in the mornings, buts its the same place we have always gone. We also live in the desert in AZ so no one has any grass. Thats the weird part its the same stuff that hes always been exposed to

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D youll find lots of great info here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts