Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the forums, and slightly new to the breed. First off my names Nick, I live in maine with my wife kevlene, and we just adopted a pitbull puppy from a kill shelter. We saw her on facebook, in a group and she was three months old at a shelter about to be euthanized. Soon as I saw her I had to have her. She was all the way down in georgia, and we only had to pay for the adoption fee. a group on facebook shipped her all the way up here for free. She was a tiny little thing at 4 months but now shes 7 months old and weighs about 45-50 pounds. She loves kids, doesnt jump I them , lives other dogs and cats and people. Shes the most well behaved dog I've every had besides her teething stage lol. Her name is Aspen, and I love her to bits.

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Welcome to GP!
Would LOVE to see pics. :)
Thank you for adopting.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
:goodpost:

i agree. post some pics! and welcome to GP :D u did the right thing adopting her!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Yay for adopting! Post pics!! :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Welcome to the pack! I do hope you enjoy your stay on our yard. Please definitely post up pix of Aspen when you get the chance. I always tell people, this breed never outgrows the "teething stage" lol. They may learn what's appropriate and what's not appropriate to chew on, but they never really outgrow it. Can't wait to see pictures of Aspen, and thanks for adopting her! Be vigilant in her training and you'll have the best dog man could ever own!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Welcome! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts