Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new here from ireland dont own the breed yet as i dont think im ready and well im not allowed :p there for im gonna sit back , ask questions and read for a while before i start posting on threads

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :) are they banned in Ireland or the part your from?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no im 15 heres the reason why i dont own the breed ,,i dont think i know enough about the breed ,, dont wanna be seen as one of them people who walk around with a pitbull thinking there hard and well my mother wont leave me get one for another while as the laws in ireland are you"ve to be 16 to walk um so it will be 2013 in july ill get one :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Good on you for wanting to learn about them 1st and making sure you are prepared for one. Glad you found the site, Welcome :)

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
It's awesome that you are on here to learn first. You are a VERY intelligent individual.
Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats for the moment wait till i start making posts and asking questions and i soon become the most annoying person EVER or so ive bein told :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
love your dog tonka :) any ped for her ?
Its a him.. lol.. u can click on my website link and go to my males page and find his ped

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
There are several. Some of us just have pets and are happy to learn new things.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That's awesome your here to learn all you can! And your only 15!? You have more sense then most adults! Good on you :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
being honest at the start i would of pounced on a dog but after talking to people realised wasnt the best thing to do and now i wanna wait till im 17 and have a good job with w hours which i could still manage dogs instead of pounding him or selling the dog on

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Welcome! That's cool about the law regarding 16 to walk one, I think that would help a lot of people understand how powerful this great breed is :) My family is from Northern Ireland! I went there when I was little, I never saw so many shades of green in my life! So cool :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the laws over here are be 16 to walk one have to be muzzled you get away with untill there about 9 months and have to be on a strog enough lead

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
the laws over here are be 16 to walk one have to be muzzled you get away with untill there about 9 months and have to be on a strog enough lead
16 and a muzzle that's no fun. Just when you leave your property right? Or anytime outside?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts