Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave up Facebook and was looking for a good community to join for pits and came across this site and liked what I read so here I am.
just here to see pics of other dogs maybe ask some advice on a few things.

here is my pups
Dog Dog breed Ear Working animal Carnivore

Buster APBT
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Road surface Outdoor bench

Rosey a mix but she’s a great dog.
Dog Dog breed Comfort Grey Couch
Luna Husky

· Registered
17 Posts
Welcome River85, I am new on here myself. So far seems like a lot of good people here willing to offer sound advice and even moral support. Just what I was looking for... a place to call home where I can learn and get more involved with my pets. Hope you enjoy the forums. Take care!

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome River85, I am new on here myself. So far seems like a lot of good people here willing to offer sound advice and even moral support. Just what I was looking for... a place to call home where I can learn and get more involved with my pets. Hope you enjoy the forums. Take care!
Thanks that’s what I was looking for to. I did read a few posts before I joined it really seems like a good group to be a part of

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Nice looking dogs, but I gotta say, Rosey is my fave, that face!
We have a Rosey too, but she is a Rose Breasted Cockatoo.... she came named.
She ain't real bright (good chance her parents were related), but she's pretty sweet.
She is a gem for sure. I rescued her from a house she didn’t need to be in last year she has came a long way since then. Her and Buster are best friends they are real close in age. If you look close in the pic you can see her roseyness she has a red tent in her face.
Dog Couch Comfort Carnivore Interior design

they sleep like this every day on the couch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.