Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pics of them. Tonka currently has his ears taped. these pictures were taken after his first taping came off. They fell so we are having to retape. Having alot of issues with his ears...vet said do to weakness in them.
Tonka Toy at 12 weeks he is 14 weeks right now...weighing 35lbs

Miss Stormie Rayne...my beautiful female...will be 2 in November...She averages about 68-70lbs

Me and Stormie

Me and Tonka when he was 6 weeks old.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they are gorgeous loving tonka he is such a sweetie { arent most puppy though lol}

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks... :) her ears fall more like in the picture with me. I dont know what was up with her ear in that picture of her. lol I think she was running right before that. I think she is perfect size. But Tonkas dad is 120lbs of muscle and head. And he is already huge. I am scared to see what he turns out to be!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
all of you are gorgeous.. ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D welcome to GP

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks... :) her ears fall more like in the picture with me. I dont know what was up with her ear in that picture of her. lol I think she was running right before that. I think she is perfect size. But Tonkas dad is 120lbs of muscle and head. And he is already huge. I am scared to see what he turns out to be!
I can't wait to see how he matures. I am hoping that my Kandi is the size of your female when she matures. *fingers crossed* Your male does look like hes going to be very big. LOL but nothing wrong with very big... But I HAVE seen some wayyyy overdone ones, but he definately doesn't look like he will be. ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Stormie was always a big puppy too. But Tonka has her WAY beat. His daddy (slag) is my uncles dog...He is about 2 inches taller then Stormie. He is all muscle...but his head weighs like 30lbs lmao. he looks like someone stuck a air hose up his butt and blew his head up. lol Here is a pic of him...

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Cute bullies, cant wait to see how the pup matures

·
Registered
379 Posts
Beautiful dogs!!!! I am so wanting a blue male to add to my little family

1 - 18 of 18 Posts