Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I joined this website because I am trying to spread the word about my dog Atreyu. She has had some serious medical issues, which we hope are under control and in recovery at this time. We have incurred almost $4000 in medical bills to keep her alive with blood transfusions, medications and test after test!

We are having a raffle on our facebook page. I have been collecting memorabilia over the years and am putting what I found in my storage unit so far up for grabs. $10 per entry. $100 gets 12 entries!

There are details on the album on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SaveAtreyu

If it's not okay to post this here, please just delete it. But, if it is then thank you.

Atreyu is a Champion ADBA show dog. She is a wonderful, happy member of our family. She has had two healthy and beautiful litters of puppies for us and before this was never sick. She is staying happy and strong and I know she can beat this. But, we may need to go back to the vet and our current outstanding balance is $1000. We are doing the raffle to pay that balance so Atreyu can go back if needed.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Allie, I sure hope you can get up the funds you need to cover the balance owed for Atreyu's adventure with the vet.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
welcome to GoPitbull Allie!!! this is Lauren (Holly's friend) and im happy that u have joined. i think u have a lot to offer this forum as well :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts