Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
heres a list of toys that i have gotten for tini the red heeler pit bull mix that he hasnt destroyed yet. please feel free to add things that your heavy chewer has trouble destroying

4x4 garden wagon tire (the air filled one with out the metal bands)
tug of war ropes
brand name tennis balls (meet their end eventually but last longer than pet store tennisballs)

thats all i got for right now

Attachments

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
radial free wheel barrel or atv tire outdoor chew or tug toy ( I hang mine)
Kong RED SOLID BALL for chew toy
racket balls are the best for fetch (bounce,float,chew) dont just let them keep this one though play time only...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
kongs have lasted a long time here ,and the jolly ball has done an amazing job of surviving loki lol, although it shows wear. tennis balls are one time throwtoys , as he brings them back to us he pops them in half { they stay in the protective covering but they are popped right in half inside lol} doesnt matter if they the most expensive tennis ballsor not lol. tug ropes last a good amount of time but do see there end. we have these heavy duty rubber balls shaped like a pig they have lasted pretty wellas well been over a year with those.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet thanks. i tried giving him kongs but he's not that interested in them. hes a picky little turd

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
stuff them full of stuff, mine love peices of cheese , peanutbutter , some people have said they stuff with raw ground meat and then freeze { gonna try that one}.

·
Registered
471 Posts
The only toy that Izzo hasn't torn through is her Cuz ball . and she always gets the konds tuck on her lower jaw , and then we have to use tin snips to get them off so they are banned from the house lol .

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats what those are called lol , cuz balls. I keepcalling it the pig ball cause its got lil ears and the one we have has a little snout on it .THOSE ARE AWESOME last forever.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Diesel has destroyed two cuz balls so far lol, they last a while and they are his favorite tho. Once he rips them open I shove treats in there and he really goes nuts.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I love firehose based tug toys, they last the longest and gargamel loves them on his flirt pole. Chuck it balls are the only tennis balls he can play with since there is no outside peeling that he chews and accidentally swallows lol. Unbreakoball is also the best purchase I made. They are made from the same stuff PVC pipes are made of. I have the 3" inside and the big one only outside. Gets slimy!!! He tears apart jolly balls after a week or so but I like how they float so I still throw money away on them lol.

I have gone through 6 cuz balls cause I love how cute he looks running with the feet in his mouth too hahaha such a sucker. I can't buy them anymore though the last one last 15 minutes before the squeaker and feet were gone :(

And I saw a kong bone with 2 ends like little kongs. Tossed some peanutbutter in a ziplock
and cut the end like a pastry bag and then filled the ends and froze it. gargamel was busy for 2 hours. No joke that thing is great!! His normal frozen kong lasts him like 20 minutes now.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im definitely gonna have to get him a cuz ball. and look into a getting an unbreakoball. you guys are freakin awesome thanks

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
The cuz balls never lasted at my house, anything that squeaked or made noise was destroyed, and Kongs never lasted either, only thing mine couldn't chew thru was bone, so I bought them frozen raw beef bones, hours of enjoyment :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
CHUCK IT BALLS they are awesome and i have NEVER had one destoried!!! they float in watter and can even compress when they flex there jaws, it is the best thing ever!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
The cuz balls never lasted at my house, anything that squeaked or made noise was destroyed, and Kongs never lasted either, only thing mine couldn't chew thru was bone, so I bought them frozen raw beef bones, hours of enjoyment :D
ugh, Gargamel would eat one all day every day, but his belly HATES them! :(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I dont know mine have lasted over a year now , but then again I dont leave toys around for them to chew on they get put away after play time and replaced with chewing toys like bones and stuff .

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Any form of nylon bones work and any form of antlers are the only things my dog takes more than a week to destroy...lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ugh, Gargamel would eat one all day every day, but his belly HATES them! :(
lol nah, when they were done licking all the marrow out they usually left it alone and I picked htme up til next time. And they only got one about once every two weeks or so ;)

I dont know mine have lasted over a year now , but then again I dont leave toys around for them to chew on they get put away after play time and replaced with chewing toys like bones and stuff .
And I learned this too after the first fight between Phoenix and Orion, so yeah it is the best way, but NO toys or bones or anything were left laying around, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.