Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...My name is Phillip and my dog Bella and I live in VA and just came across your site...Looks great...Thanks for having us!!!...Been surfing around for a bit and find it quite informative...Once again thanks and we hope to meet alot of you...See ya...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi Phillip, welcoem to GP, there are tons of great ppl here who can answer your questions :D psssst. btw we Love pics :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
welcome and agreed with tye, were are the pics? lol hope to see you around :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank ya all for the warm reception...let me try this pic thang...

bella and Calloway.jpg (48.2 KB)
Bella....jpg (53.4 KB)

Attachments

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww I love the pic on your avatar pic, nice, hhahah I say that all the time about my car :D And Bella is adorable :D Calloway is too cute, he could use the Penny Craig diet :p hahaha, yes that is a diet for dogs, lol.

Just and fyi, you can open a photobucket account, it is free and easy and self explanitory, once you do that you can upload any pics to there and copy and pste the IMG code :D

btw I am LOVIN her two face :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah...Calloway is a chunk!!!...But he excercises everyday and really doesnt eat that much...It all started when we neutered him...from that point on he swelled like a tick... I had a friend when i was a kid who had a Golden and when they neutered him...same thing but worse!!!...He was HUGE!!! Calloway definately needs a tummy tuck!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah nah you can do it with proper exercise and diet, trust me when I tell you this, lol, in my siggy pic, my Penny (RIP) was an epileptic, when she started takin her meds for it she went from 87lbs, we had been workin on it, to 97lbs, it took me 8 months to get the weight alone off of her with strictly diet and exercise and another 6 months to get the fat off her before she passed she weighed in at 58lbs :D Calloway is awesome though :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
aww cute pit, man that golden is a bigum my sisters is a chunck to, i took her for 6 months got her from 92 down to 70lb she looked great!!! then my sister took her back and she went back to 90lb
anyways they sure are cute

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the compliments on the "kids"...Hopefully Calloway will trim down...he is quite the bedwarmer... and yes...I have a few tattoos...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hmm we have a thread somewhere with everyone's ink in it, omg let me see if I can find it, I knowit's in the Lounge, just not sure what it is titled, lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.