Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone how's it going im here to learn all I can about american pitbulls terriers as I want to be a breeder I have a male pitbull but sucks no papers for him so I plan on getting him fixed when I can find one that is affordable also here to get tips and advice on how to be a better owner also things to do with my boy and training advice and tips well hello from new castle pa hope to learn as much as I can from everyone thank you all for your time

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Welcome this is a great place to learn about APBT's and we have a few good breeder here as well. You are doing better than most people by fixing your male. My suggestion is to learn as much as you can with this dog and just because he is fixed does not mean you cannot do things like weight pull, agility, or obedience with him. When you are ready to get dogs that are breed worthy you start off with the best stock you can. There are lots of things to learn like what bloodlines and type of dog you want to get into. :welcome:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome.....

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Welcome! I give you much props for not breeding your current dog. What makes you interested in breeding in the future?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the breed it self I just love the power they have it will probably just for weight pulling and agility that's what I would breed for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts