Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter (Chrissy's K9 Cottage) told me this is a good place to come to and learn. :)

Here is my lil guy Rugar.

Dog Plant Collar Carnivore Whiskers

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
welcome to GP!

I love the ears, one back the other up :welcome:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Don't let that cute face fool you. He's a nut. He loves my giant cat. He thinks my lap is HIS spot. Everyone who comes to visit is supposed to love him. If I've got food... I am always supposed to share. Those beady begging eyes. If it has stuffing in it, he's sure to eat it. LOL he thinks he's the neighborhood watch dog and has look out the window with every little noise he hears. When he hears daddy's truck coming home from work, he's at the door whining. Broke my heart to see him in the shelter. He's been a great addition to the family.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D luv them ears!!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
KaleyNicole.. what you did is considered thread jacking. It's not a punishable crime, but it's highly frowned upon. I recommend you starting your own thread with these pictures, and then deleting your post here on this thread.

To the OP.. love that face, and ears! He sounds like a typical, yet phenomenal pet bull! Congrats on your addition. Love the name choice as well... Rugar sounds like a very strong name.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! I too am new to this forum, but not new to loving my pit bull! <3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To the OP.. love that face, and ears! He sounds like a typical, yet phenomenal pet bull! Congrats on your addition. Love the name choice as well... Rugar sounds like a very strong name.
LOL The shelter workers named him. It fit him so we kept it. Most times he's Mr. pig lips or Sir Snorts a lot. LOL We *think* he's French bulldog and Am Staff. Who knows. He's one spoiled rotten little guy. Those big donkey ears and his smile are what I fell in love with.

Rugar does well with helping my fosters along their way to a new forever home. Once in a while he tries to pretend to be alpha dog. But he's very easily corrected. And so easy going. We're happy to have him here. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
He's a handsome guy. I love his name. Welcome to GP. :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
LOL The shelter workers named him. It fit him so we kept it. Most times he's Mr. pig lips or Sir Snorts a lot. LOL We *think* he's French bulldog and Am Staff. Who knows. He's one spoiled rotten little guy. Those big donkey ears and his smile are what I fell in love with.

Rugar does well with helping my fosters along their way to a new forever home. Once in a while he tries to pretend to be alpha dog. But he's very easily corrected. And so easy going. We're happy to have him here. :)
:rofl: LMAO at Mr Pig Lips! I love that name. Glad he's fitting in well and is easily corrected when need be. Sounds like a perfect fit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts