Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice to meet all you guys/girls,my names Travis I'm from edmonton alberta and im really just here to gather information and tips for my 6 month old "bully" pitbull crossed with a cane corso (Italian Mastiff if you will)
His name is bentley,hes extremely well behaved and trained already,just had him fixed and he was weighed in at 61 pounds,hes a big boy with a wide chest and hes a load of fun,does excellent on the leash and does not have a care in the world for others dogs cats people etc, he is a major SUCK. I've got him on blue buffalo large breed kibble and he seems to love it,he has a very shiny and silky coat.

heres some photos for you guys,dont mind the quality they came off my iphone :poop:

heres a picture of him with my parents'13 month old american bulldog,hes about a buck fifteen weigh wise,huge dog,very well mannered and beautiful sandy plains bred bulldog,he loves my pup they play so well together

and a couple others

him and one of his brothers,hes one of the larger dogs from his litter,he gets more from him dads side (bully pit)

thats it for now,will post more pictures once i have access to a computer for a longer time,thanks for checking my thread out and i appreciate all help and comments ill recieve here
Travis

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Very cute pup! I got a special place for black and white dogs cause that was my first pup's colors. Glad to see you were able to post some pictures he sounds like a great boy!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) Very handsome boy you have , black dogs I find are always so striking and regal looking. Gonna be a BIG boy for sure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll get some photos up here this evening,he's very big already about 85 pounds if not more,he was 73 last checkup about 3 months ago,he's got a tonne of character too

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Nice looking boy! Welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres a bunch more photos,some of him as a young pup and some semi recent photos too

much thanks for the welcome as well,i hope to be a frequent user of this forum ive found quite a bit of great information

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Hahahaha your pups are adorable! The first one in the second set kicks ass. I could never say no I any of those faces! Lol welcome!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just got back on here after almost a year,going to post some new photos of bentley,hes sitting around 100lbs now and hes still got plenty growing to do,after working hard with him every day hes turned into the perfect family dog for my fiance and I,very well mannered and is excellent with other dogs/animals,will try to get some new photos up on the asap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts