Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys/gawls!

Hello! My name is David. Married w/no kids, just our puppies! we're both from Texas and I'm currently active duty Navy stationed in Pensacola right now...I've been around dogs/big breeds all my life. growing up around my grandmas Dobermans and German shepherds and learning about dog training with my uncle and his friend who owned a boxer and Doberman kennel in Mexico as members of the FCM..Mexican kennel club basically....and of course a proud owner of two beautiful pitbulls! :)

Our male, a half and half, Chevy is pitbull/lab. black coat, white spotted chest at 56lbs. 1.5 years old. fast, smart, pretty strong for his size :D...haha yea I know he's a little guy! :p but I still love him! he's def. a daddy's boy...lol

Our female, Nova is a beautiful blue nose pitbull. blue top coat with a white bottom coat and a cute little blue/white mask. she's also very fast, smart, strong and growing very very fast! :) 8 months old now, 48lbs and growing strong!

my love for the breed is like no other. There is so many lines of breeds out there, but of course I have my favorites...but that goes without saying, k-9s are truly great companions and best friends. My wife who was new to the breed was of course hesitant at first but always willing to listen and actually SEARCH the facts about these great K9s instead of listening to the TV and media.
Great forum every body!! Will be posting pics in the pic section right after i post this (long) intro :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D we'd luv to see pics!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you ! yes pics, at least some for now, are up! :D i'll get to the house later tonight to upload some of the fun we had this past weekend at the park! haha, i love the "sleeping pics" post lol! got some of them too...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Welcome!! And 56 isn't little around these parts, so don't you worry about that lol :) My boy is also 56lbs lol can't wait to see some pics!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack! I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard. I'm going to view your pix right now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts