Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, it's not really a kitten... :roll:

New spider, b. smithi (aka) mexican redknee...

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG ewwwww!!!!! You know how I feel about those creepy things. I was hopng to see a cute kitty ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I hate you ;), I wanted to see a kitten not this LOL. Yukkkky my worst fear is spiders so not cool.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Dude I really hate you!I think you've done that to me before only with snakes.The 2 things I hate most are spiders and snakes!

But even though I hate em I do gotta say that that is one pretty spider

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
You guys do realize that you can move your mouse cursor over the row where the thread is and see a preview of the explanation, right?

That'll learn ya!

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude I really hate you!I think you've done that to me before only with snakes.The 2 things I hate most are spiders and snakes!

But even though I hate em I do gotta say that that is one pretty spider
Thanks, she does have some nice color....another snake pic did you say, ok then.....not my pic, or snake, but it's in the Holiday spirit...i guess.... :roll:

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Handsome little fella, I do love spiders although I'm still uneasy about some. (primarily the smooth looking ones) How are the Redknees as far as temperament?

Lol! I love the Santa picture!

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Handsome little fella, I do love spiders although I'm still uneasy about some. (primarily the smooth looking ones) How are the Redknees as far as temperament?

Lol! I love the Santa picture!
Thanks, she is a pretty cool T. Ya, the smooth looking T's are normally OW (old world) species and don't have the itchy urticating hair new world T's do, but are more prone to bite and have fairly potent venom...ouch! My redknee is pretty laid back, they can be a little skittish and will 'kick' hair as a defense vs. giving you a bite. Very easy to care for though.....

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
DAM YOU DMTWI!!!

I don't like cats as is...BUT SPIDERS I HATE MORE!! LOL

You one clever son of a gun...I got punkd!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts