Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New addition to our product selection, a MartinGale Lead. This is great for lots of things; they are not yet that popular in the show world, but they are the new "up and coming" products instead of show chokers. Easy for kennels and rescues when you have dogs to switch around on a daily basis. And they would be great for agility! they are not yet on the website, so you guys, as always, are the first to see :)
Right now we have them in 1", and soon will have them in smaller widths.
Small = $9
medium =$11
Large =$13

here are the colors

we also have them in Black and Hot Pink Nylon
Small =$12
medium =$14
Large =$16

thanks for looking!!!
-Trevor - [email protected]

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
If these were allowed in ADBA I would totally take one :D hmmmmmm very nice Trev :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm... im not sure if they are in the adba, i know the abkc and ukc they are. lemme check around unless you know for sure they're not?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
They aren't, all dogs have to be on a buckle collar in the ADBA/ AADR. But I may get one for training purposes ;) In that awesome hunter green ya got ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
You aren't useless Caleb, plug in the KB :p ok ok I'll go play games on FB :p

·
Registered
780 Posts
You aren't useless Caleb, plug in the KB :p ok ok I'll go play games on FB :p
No trust me the bully world needs a good slap after what i saw on there yesterday.LOL gotta go see how many people call me HATER for tellin them their dogs front pasterns are busted and they shouldn't even consider breeding that :poop::hammer:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I will leave you to that then, I have no room to be commenting on that subject :D

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
even if you didnt use this for shows it would be nice just to have around the house or carry in the car as a just in case leash

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I freakin love it!!!! That would be awesome for training :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very nice man!

Reactions: Nizmo
1 - 13 of 13 Posts