Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to the forum, and for those who saw the puppy contest posts,I was the only one with the attached photo...So embrassing lol. Well I've been without a apbt for 3years and just know getting another(Diamond who's 4mths now).This forum is great as well as the knowledge displayed by the community. So please bare with me as I learn to navigate through this forum, and still can't get pictures up without attachments, but i will figure out hopfully. Looking forward to chating with you.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I am fairly new to the forum, and for those who saw the puppy contest posts,I was the only one with the attached photo...So embrassing lol. Well I've been without a apbt for 3years and just know getting another(Diamond who's 4mths now).This forum is great as well as the knowledge displayed by the community. So please bare with me as I learn to navigate through this forum, and still can't get pictures up without attachments, but i will figure out hopfully. Looking forward to chating with you.
Welcome :) glad your here. Hope u enjoy it as much as I do :) get an account through photobucket.com. its free and you can upload your photos from it.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, and I've been dealing with apbt for about 15years, and thanks for the pic upload info.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP! :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Welcome! I just moved from Delaware to just outside Indianapolis. LOL. Good luck with your pup!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all again for the warm welcomes, I'm already starting to find my self nolonger on FaceBook, just the forum..lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts