Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My girlfriend and I adopted this beautiful 2 year Pitbull/Lab mix who we named Hazel. She tends to have some separation anxiety and is scared of other big dogs, but we know we can train her in no time.

If there is anyone in the Orange County area that would like to have a play date with our dog, let us know!

Click here to see Hazel.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome she is very pretty. I would however be careful about play dates if she has fear towards any kind of dog as fear can sometimes lead to aggression. There are a ton of threads on here how to socialize your dog properly { more to places and people , not always to other dogs} and other training tips on fear and how to deal with it. If you are looking for a trainer there are a few of them on here as well who can maybe help with specific issues you are having that maybe you cant find using the search button located at the top. Looking forward to hearing how she progresses and seeing new photos:)

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome she is very pretty. I would however be careful about play dates if she has fear towards any kind of dog as fear can sometimes lead to aggression. There are a ton of threads on here how to socialize your dog properly { more to places and people , not always to other dogs} and other training tips on fear and how to deal with it. If you are looking for a trainer there are a few of them on here as well who can maybe help with specific issues you are having that maybe you cant find using the search button located at the top. Looking forward to hearing how she progresses and seeing new photos:)
Thanks and yeah she usually becomes comfortable quickly. Her foster parents had tons of dogs of all sizes and they got a long great! But definitely considering a trainer.

Awwww, look how cute she is!! :D
I love those crazy ears!!
Haha thanks! I love the Batman ears.

I concur... welcome.
Thanks

welcome to the forum!there's a ton of knowledge here
Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh my gosh, she's beautiful. She looks just like my grand dog, Beauregard. He was adopted too and we don't know if he's 100% pitt or what kind of pitt he may be but your Hazel looks so much like him!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes adorable!! welcome to GP :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts