Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everybody.

I am new to the forum and must say that there are some beautiful dogs in the pics i have seen.

Everybody that has seen my pride and joy, Joe, think he is awesome. I would like an international opinion though.

Check the attached pic and let me know what you think. Also i will be uploading a pic of my baby girl soon as well.

I am excited to be a part of this forum and look forward to sharing happy pitbull stories with you all:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bluedrake.

Thanks, he is my pride and joy.
He is a Rocky/Carver. Our new female puppy has an interesting bloodline, she is majority Rocky/Carver but has some Bloodsport in her as well, her dad is an american import that is from the Blade bloodline.

What bloodline do you have, how many dogs, do you compete with them???

·
Registered
4 Posts
WELCOME!

SJOE!!!!:woof:

DIS N MOOI HOND!!!

LOOKS SO TOUGH, BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE ACTUALLY
SUCH LOVING DOGS!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Bluedrake.

Thanks, he is my pride and joy.
He is a Rocky/Carver. Our new female puppy has an interesting bloodline, she is majority Rocky/Carver but has some Bloodsport in her as well, her dad is an american import that is from the Blade bloodline.

What bloodline do you have, how many dogs, do you compete with them???
Got a bolio, and she is a beauty :) Only got her and a Jack Russel. Its a good mixture as they get on really well :woof:

Unfortunately dont have the time to compete with her

How many you have, besides the male and female?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Welcome to GP! cant wait to see more pics of the fur kids.. what i'm seeing, i like

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwwww so handsome! Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts