Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day Everyone,

I'm Mike and I live in Western PA, close to Pittsburgh. I am a proud Companion to my 1 1/2 APBT named Yogi.

We love going for walks in the woods and to the park. Yogi loves being off leash, and is a very good boy. He never goes further than 20 yards from me, stops on a dime with a whoa command, and comes promptly when recalled. While on leash he is a gentleman to everyone we encounter, person or animal.
he absolutely loves children and wont leave their side.

I am looking for any shows or events in the western pa area. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the introduction Mike. It reads like Yogi is well balanced and doing great. we would love to see some pictures of him.

Not familiar with any shows in your area but hopefully others will chime in and be of help.

Joe

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
I love it out there! I was out there this past summer to meet some puppy buyers, and I always stop at the Cabela's in Triadelphia. I used to live in Indiana, and when I came home to Delaware, that's the way I went. :)

If you keep an eye on UKCDogs.com, there are events listed by state. Same for the ADBA website. What sort of events did you have in mind? We do dock jumping, weight pull, conformation, etc.

WELCOME!!! :woof:

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I'm in PA as well but on the opposite side. Always wanted to visit Pittsburg area. I know there is a coming ADBA event in New Jersey in May. I believe it's in southern jersey and is a conformation and weight pulling event. My hubs and I are planning on checking it out. We obviously can't compete with our mutts but I love checking events out when they are close, which isn't often!

Welcome aboard!

~Jess

1 - 4 of 4 Posts