Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it going everyone. Newbie here to the site. been reading on here for a couple months though. I recently got my first pit. She is now 5 months old. I got her kind of on a spur of the moment thing. I used her to propose to my girlfriend. Though she is my first pit, its not my first dog. I have researched them a lot. I knew quite a bit about them and knew what we were getting into. She is an awesome dog an my fiance' an I love her to death

She's 4 months in this pic

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
OMG what a great happy pup you have! She looks like she is full of energy! Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG what a great happy pup you have! She looks like she. is full of energy! Welcome!
O she is. Seems like no matter how much stuff we do she never gets tired, always going. Funny you were the first to post because gargamel is one of my favorites on this site. Beautiful dog.

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Brilliant idea, propose with a puppy. She couldn't say no. LOL!
She's a cute pup. Love her big smile. :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
i agree with Ames, she is sucha a happy pup! whats her name? is she a shelter pup?

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I love her! She is a cute girl! Love that smile:) welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i agree with Ames, she is sucha a happy pup! whats her name? is she a shelter pup?
Her name is sasha. Not a shelter dog. My manager knew of the couple that were selling them. She had was the last one left and was 3 months when I got her. They basically gave her away to me. I got her without meeting her or the breeders, due to time constraints an distance. I was told she was a pure bred apbt, but actually as of today I know that her father was a bully. Thanks to bullypedia I was able to make the discoveries. Her dad came from a pretty impressive pedigree. I'm in the process of finding out if the mom was a bully or apbt.
I love her! She is a cute girl! Love that smile:) welcome!
Thank you, she gets a lot of attention everywhere we go

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
awesome! im sure im not alone in wanting to see her dad's ped or her moms when u find it ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts