Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of Luna my 6 month old pup!

Luna and I crashed after a long walk, she was about 3-4 months old at the time.

Luna taking a break from walking around a small man made lake locally

Safety first?? For a couple weeks she loved to sit in my son's car seat... well till she out grew it anyways.

Labor day weekend, went up to my hubby's grandparents cabin and she decided she wanted to drive!

Cuddling with my son this last week before school

Looking sad about posing for a pic for my daughter to bring to school!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is pretty , in the middle of her nose is that a cowlick { the hair meeting in the middle there} or does she have a blaze was hard to tell. Only ever seen a couple dogs where the hair kinda made a ridge there, thought thats what it looked like { one of our pups had that was trippy in light looked like he had a thin white stripe up his nose lol} :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Good looking girl, looks like she's maturing real nicly

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she is pretty , in the middle of her nose is that a cowlick { the hair meeting in the middle there} or does she have a blaze was hard to tell. Only ever seen a couple dogs where the hair kinda made a ridge there, thought thats what it looked like { one of our pups had that was trippy in light looked like he had a thin white stripe up his nose lol} :)
I never really noticed it being different from other dogs, but it is a cowlick with a small white strip!! Kind of funny how that worked out!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
so cute! Love the first one too :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.