Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would drop in and introduce myself. Im Justin, Im 22 and a graphic arts student. I got my dog, Doomsey in July and he has been my best friend since.

I though that this site would maybe be a good place to see what you guys think he is. When I got him at the humane society, he was registered as a Boxer Mix (he was left with no papers) The city of Omaha has a pitbull ordinance so I think that they try to label dogs as pitbull as little as possible to get them out of the shelters quicker (here we have to muzzle them in public and carry $100,000 of insurance on "dangerous breeds")

so... what do you think he is? is he a pitbull?

(when I got him from the HS he only weighed 37 lbs. He now weighs about 70)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
looks like he could maybe have apbt in the mix somewhere :) cute boy though, welcome :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww what a cutie he's adorable. It's hard to say when you have no papers but I think there's def some pit in the mix.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome! There is no mistaking a pittie smile :) He definitely has it in him IMO :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi Justin welcome to the family. Dommsey is a handsome fellow and I would say he has some APBT in there someplace. He is a cutie that is for sure.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I love the color of your boy. He could have some APBT in there somewhere...not sure though, can never be too sure without papers. But he doesn't look full APBT to me, prolly has it in him somewhere in there. lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Yup can't beat the smile! He has got to have some in him :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes adorable!! he definately has it in him somewhere... Welcome! :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome, he is very nice looking. I agree he has some pit in him> I don't see much Boxer though. Good thing they titled him as a Boxer Mix. My vet had me register Beastley as a Boxer Mix also because of the stigma.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts